What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for some Acqua di Parma Colonia EdC. I love its smell, but my skin does not tolerate it when applied straight, so I'll use a couple sprays of it to add fragrance to some of my older soaps that have lost theirs, such as Figaro P.160 and Williams. I may also dilute some of it to make an aftershave.
ExdxcLy.jpg

I'm waiting for some Acqua di Parma Colonia EdC. I love its smell, but my skin does not tolerate it when applied straight, so I'll use a couple sprays of it to add fragrance to some of my older soaps that have lost theirs, such as Figaro P.160 and Williams. I may also dilute some of it to make an aftershave.
ExdxcLy.jpg
Wonderful scent, usually I am not a fan of Floral and Unisex scents but this one is Something different, everytime I pass a John Lewis I pop in and have a little spray from the tester

Some razors(pre-war) Kropp and Gotta as an Example can be like this because the steel is Sheffield and the Razor is finished in Germany. Germany had a very good reputation and technology at hollow grinding razors.
The thing I don't understand how can it be half hollow and then extra hollow profile?? never heard that before. A razor can be either Wedge or 1/2 hollow or 1/4 hollow grind or Full hollow, Extra hollow, double hollow , whole hollow are same.
A Lot of Vintage SR Manufactures Misused these Terms..Its Not Unusual..:)

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom