What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb2e8fb5c13e5538e5faf9e3bf5f46a0.jpg
How lucky are you?

They're out there but of late mostly at stupidly inflated offering prices, based on one sucker paying north of $100 in a Buy it Now when previous sales were all in the $25-$60 range. Don't pay those prices and they'll settle back.
This hobby is going to shit. Somebody just bought one for $150. Damn fool with more dollars than sense spoiling it for the rest of us.
e06fec52ef4ce6de7c654d183180b06f.jpg

After hearing that one of my most liked scents from OSP is no longer going to be produced because of the massive increase in price in the raw ingredients that make this soap I have ordered two of the dwindling stock of Bay Rum soap plus one Sandalwood which is still being made but I have yet to try it. I am sure I will not be disapointed.

I blame Wild Turkey 101...but this happened tonight...:

(When these things goes up for sale it makes WolfWhiskers, Wolfman, etc look like child's play... 10K+ registered subscriber to the site updates...they sold out in less than 15 secs).
295z8sk.jpg

Almost as exciting - if not more for me - as finding, say, a mint, cased Toggle for $10 was this find today:
2hf2m90.jpg

A white Milward Courier razor IN the original case!!

I believe I might have shrieked like an excited tween when I came upon it today for....GBP 5 from a vendor in the UK.
This is the famous electric razor that Sir Kenneth Grange won a design award for early in his career.
They are hard to find and I do have a black one that is not really working - this one is supposedly tested and works great.
Finding a white one in this condition w/ case outside of a museum..is like finding a bottom-dial fatboy in it's original wrapper (well, apart from the monetary value that is) :)

Almost as exciting - if not more for me - as finding, say, a mint, cased Toggle for $10 was this find today:
2hf2m90.jpg

A white Milward Courier razor IN the original case!!

I believe I might have shrieked like an excited tween when I came upon it today for....GBP 5 from a vendor in the UK.
This is the famous electric razor that Sir Kenneth Grange won a design award for early in his career.
They are hard to find and I do have a black one that is not really working - this one is supposedly tested and works great.
Finding a white one in this condition w/ case outside of a museum..is like finding a bottom-dial fatboy in it's original wrapper (well, apart from the monetary value that is) :)
I would have loved to be there to see and hear you shriek like an excited tween, lol :)

Yes, it is tallow based with few other stuff in it.

Nope. According to tracking number still in sweet home chichago. Last 8 days. Looks like my christmas shaving wit SP is off... [emoji22]

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk
Let me know what you think of the soap when you try it, sorry to hear your razor has not arrived yet, mine is at my local sorting office waiting for me to pay some charges, I will pick it up tomorrow. Don't give up hope it may get to you before Christmas yet :)

Somewhat uncommon, the US version of the British 1909 patent shovelhead which would morph into the "1924" . Very different from my other US Patent Applied For Shovelhead I've seen this described here as the rounded comb/pillar base model. The base is as reflected in the 1922 patent application rather than the 1924 application.

85b07125ff83f6cc9db836eb87bb78ab.jpg

d2b000015fbda5a8d0d4812675fdff3a.jpg

f7e858971d3eb773abc82efb587afe0b.jpg

514c2cc3828245d0e50aa8026abae550.jpg
e9d5a3c4559ee1a6fec1b9e4722efcb7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom