What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpf9ret said:
pjgh said:
Oh, now you've done it ... you buy one, like it, buy another as a back-up because the one you have is really nice and it's a shame to shave with it, you buy a third, before you know it you've got a dozen, then twenty, then fifity ... it's started! :D
Hi Paul.
Dark bulb is different !, he has said that if they do not rate highly in his Shave Ratings, they will be sold on. Guess a few TSR members will be looking out for the Fall Out.
Mike

I hear you, but no different here either ... I've sold on all mine which I don't get on with, but it just happens that I do get on with ALL my 1912s and their like ... all 80+ of them :D

pjgh said:
I hear you, but no different here either ... I've sold on all mine which I don't get on with, but it just happens that I do get on with ALL my 1912s and their like ... all 80+ of them :D

I'd love to see a 'group photo' of them sometime :)

Bought a gold-plated Schick Krona as I've heard so much about Kronas lately that I wanted to try one myself.

I liked the gold plated a lot and bought it for $15.

"Unfortunately" comes with four other razors that I have little-to-no interest in and will be placed in a small 'pile', where there are already 5-6 other razors, named "Undesirables". Their fate is still to be determined.

Here's the purty Gold Krona amongst the riff-raffs.
It looks like it is in pretty nice condition.
v74c4p.jpg

20kyseu.jpg

15ytc9u.jpg

244pb3d.jpg

fddh1k.jpg

To my surprise, my bid was the only one received(;-). Now I'm curious to find out why????[attachment=13668]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428834672.495883.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428834672.495883.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 29
Nice set, Johnus ... possibly mis-matched, but who cares? They don't tend to fetch a lot, which is great for a collector.

I looks in decent enough nick from what I can see, so I wouldn't be at all worried.

Darkbulb said:
"Unfortunately" comes with four other razors that I have little-to-no interest in and will be placed in a small 'pile', where there are already 5-6 other razors, named "Undesirables". Their fate is still to be determined.

I would have bought it for the others and sold on the Krona ... funny old world, eh?

pjgh said:
Darkbulb said:

I would have bought it for the others and sold on the Krona ... funny old world, eh?

Really?
What in the world is there in those four other razors that you like?

I think the Krona looks great :D

BigRon said:
Waits Safety Razor Compendium - The Book

Great buy.
I got the soft copy on my tablet and refer to it a lot. It is not without its flaws and gaps but overall it's a very impressive work that has helped me a lot identifying razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom