What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

Hell, I was figuring to be typing something like " I am expecting that lovely lottery razor in the mail soon". Some non scientifically picked number picked by some idiot won instead! I was gonna show the Woody Allen winning the Miss Montana clip too! Sheesh.

Since I sometimes buy partially used aftershaves from sellers, I can end up with two or even three partial bottles of the same product. But some of the bottles have tiny openings, making pouring from one to another very problematic. So I have some cheap plastic pipettes on the way, which I'm going to try to use for transferring the liquid from one bottle to a second one that I want to fill.
ODseHmx.jpg

The Aesop razor I won on E-Bay.

Mrs SF will pick up tomorrow for me as I am still away at sea. Amazingly she hasn't given grief over this one. Probably because she had to pay £29 extra to get home from Birmingham last week as she forgot to change her watch to BST.
And then she tells me she is taking me to Leeds next weekend. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Traditional Shaving shop here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom