Wet The Face Soap Company

Anyone had any experience or even heard of the company wet the face ?
The Are New York based as far as i know
iv just ordered a couple of soaps just to give them a goView attachment 78941View attachment 78942
Donald Youngner posts shaving videos on YouTube from time to time.
I'm pretty sure he's company director / owner.
Never tried any of the products.
Both soaps look really nice. I'll be interested to read your thoughts and comments.

Last edited:
From what I've seen of his videos he rarely seems to promote his own brand and offers no hard sell of his products.
Hopefully they'll speak for themselves.

From what I've seen of his videos he rarely seems to promote his own brand and offers no hard sell of his products.
Hopefully they'll speak for themselves.
Yeah thanks for the heads up.
he seems a decent guy.
just a pity his soaps are not freely available
i noticed some of his earlier japanese scents were limited edition so i very much doubt he’ll bring them back but i wait in hope

Just a little update lads
i was getting mixed up between
Wet The Face & Tallow & Steel.
I managed to track Donald from wet the face down & he reassures me that he does a limited edition every year and it’s probably going to be a japanese style scent

Just a little update lads
i was getting mixed up between
Wet The Face & Tallow & Steel.
I managed to track Donald from wet the face down & he reassures me that he does a limited edition every year and it’s probably going to be a japanese style scent
Sounds good.
The two you ordered look like a couple of solid pick ups based on the scent profiles. I'm really interested to hear what you think of them.

Sounds good.
The two you ordered look like a couple of solid pick ups based on the scent profiles. I'm really interested to hear what you think of them.
I’m away to Norway for work next week
hopefully i’ll be a max of two weeks so i won’t get them until i arrive back but i’ll defo stick them on here

Well Lads i received my two soaps this week,
under 2 weeks to arrive & packed very well.
No issues whatsoever.
The Scents are top drawer and exactly how i thought they would be.
i actually prefer the Himtsu.
Having said that the Himtsu is around a 7/10 scent wise and the Sakura around a 4-5,
however once you whip up the sakura to a nice creamy lather i would say the scent then develops to a 6-7.
i don’t know why but for some odd reason iv been trying to get a few japanese style scents recently & iv got one more coming from pinnacle grooming.
Also @Radar thanks for the heads up about Donald’s channel on youtube
iv actually spoken with him and he reassured me there’s another japanese scent coming this year
All The Best Lads

Well Lads i received my two soaps this week,
under 2 weeks to arrive & packed very well.
No issues whatsoever.
The Scents are top drawer and exactly how i thought they would be.
i actually prefer the Himtsu.
Having said that the Himtsu is around a 7/10 scent wise and the Sakura around a 4-5,
however once you whip up the sakura to a nice creamy lather i would say the scent then develops to a 6-7.
i don’t know why but for some odd reason iv been trying to get a few japanese style scents recently & iv got one more coming from pinnacle grooming.
Also @Radar thanks for the heads up about Donald’s channel on youtube
iv actually spoken with him and he reassured me there’s another japanese scent coming this year
All The Best Lads
No worries Mike.
From the two, Himtsu struck me as one that appeals most to my own taste but having said that I've dismissed soaps in the past thinking they wouldn't be for me and they turned out to be totally different and much better than expected.
Its a real bummer when you're eagerly waiting for something to arrive and it lets you down as soon as you lift the lid. Good news that both of these are hitting the mark.
Enjoy ! !

No worries Mike.
From the two, Himtsu struck me as one that appeals most to my own taste but having said that I've dismissed soaps in the past thinking they wouldn't be for me and they turned out to be totally different and much better than expected.
Its a real bummer when you're eagerly waiting for something to arrive and it lets you down as soon as you lift the lid. Good news that both of these are hitting the mark.
Enjoy ! !
Cheers mate
i’m looking forward to Donald bringing one out this year

Back
Top Bottom