Wet Shaving Blog

Evening Chaps,

Recently I decided to go ahead and give blogging ago, it's something I have thought about for a while and just never took the leap because life was just so busy. I sometimes even struggled to find time to read TSR and would sometimes skip creating posts or posting replies as I was rushing to do something else. 2-3 weeks ago I decied I would take that leap and give it a go, life is no quieter however and finding time can be hard but I'm enjoying it.

I have called my site The Path to Smoothness, I have also created a profile on Twitter under the same name and I am glad to say some of my posts have been received quite well so I really wanted to get the thoughts of you guys here on TSR.

I'm obviously new to the blogging scene so I'm still finding my 'style' and I'm always open to any advice or constructive critism but I'm hoping you guys will like it overall. I'm also hoping in future, if there is anyone out there interested, to have guest posts where maybe if someone has something rare they want to share with others (rare piece of hardware or software that is not readily available to the rest of us) or have had a distinctive experience they would like to share that they could do this via The Path to Smoothness.

Please check it out at www.thepathtosmoothness.com or on Twitter @Path2Smoothness and let me know what you think.

Cheers guys
Mike

Great to see Mike!! There is definately a niche for two or three good wet shaving blogs in the UK and nice to see somebody from TSR take the plunge.

All the best and I am sure everybody at TSR will give you plenty of encouragement along the way.

Well done!! :)

You have followed me for a bit and I have just followed you. I have considered blogging but with work that can be hard. It would be great to get a really good UK podcast going as well. I look forward to reading your blogs.

I would love to do a UK podcast been thinking of this for a while. I have done a handful of product based (tablets) podcasts before so I think I may take the plunge. Only thing holding me back is walking down the street to hear there's that nutter who spent an hour talking about shaving!

Back
Top Bottom