Well-paid TV & print advert for DOVE

D

DoveForMen

Dove is looking for men to appear in their new campaign.
You need a close relationship with at least two children (aged 2-4yrs) who will also appear in the campaign. Preferably own children, but could also be nephews or nieces

Dove does not use actors or models in their marketing, so you don't need ANY experience – just a confident personality & a sense of fun!

If you would like to take part, please send us a few (amateur) snapshots & tell us a bit about yourself:

dovemen@heathermarchcasting.com
HEATHERMARCHCASTING
020 3056 8862

Adult applicants must be happy to be filmed showing upper torso
Absolutely no actors or models please.
Anyone chosen to appear will be fully paid for their participation.

I'd take part but I only have one child. Do you have any spares I can borrow? Having two full time would kill me.

Not sure about this torso nudie thing either. You made all those chubby birds look quite presentable a few years back but no amount of airbrush and white panties are making my hairy beer gut look wholesome.

Canuck said:
I'd take part but I only have one child. Do you have any spares I can borrow? Having two full time would kill me.

Not sure about this torso nudie thing either. You made all those chubby birds look quite presentable a few years back but no amount of airbrush and white panties are making my hairy beer gut look wholesome.

+1 more than one and I will go sit in a dark quiet room.
I use the Dove shaving cream is that count?
My daughter although only 3.5 is my after shave tester, she like nothing more than a good shiny lather, daddy you look like a tiger is the usual respond.

Indochinese_Tiger_8.9.2012_Hero_and_Circle_MID_243238.jpg

0.jpg

I have no children of my own, and given recent high-profile court cases, who is going to admit to having a "close relationship" with children that are not their own?

My upper torso is not something that needs to be seen in public either. In fact, it's so white that if I take my shirt off in bright sunlight I become visible from space.

Ian

Children - check
Torso - check

Wanting to show my torso to the world........hmmmmmm.......less keen.

Would consider it for a million pounds.

Back
Top Bottom