Warning to other newbies

Be aware this is an addictive hobby :lol:
Below is the range of shaving kit I have amassed over the 4 weeks I have been back DE shaving, luckily it's all low end stuff so if I didn't like it no big loss ;)
There are also another 100 feathers, two razors and two brushes on the way :oops:
Once the finances recover from the Christmas overload I'll probably be investing in some of the high end soaps and creams etc :shave
Bloody addictive hobby :lol: [attachment=0]

Attachments

• shaving kit.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 286
hunnymonster said:
The current mark to beat (not mine) is £719.88 in 14 weeks :lol:
If I spend that kind of money (and get caught ;) ) SWMBO would put on a performance of John Wayne Bobbit the sequel :twisted:

I'm feeling rather pleased with myself to have kept it under £125 in 2 weeks. :p

But I've got a visit to St James lined up for Friday, so we'll see if I'm quite so self amused after then.

stash coming along nicely

oh just to shave you some time, see the Lush cream
give it to the wife for her bits 'n bobs
it is utter hoss-plop for what we need ;)

hando said:
stash coming along nicely

oh just to shave you some time, see the Lush cream
give it to the wife for her bits 'n bobs
it is utter hoss-plop for what we need ;)
Yep I found that out :(
Although it does seem to work quite well as a pre shave :?

tubby_shaw said:
Below is the range of shaving kit I have amassed over the 4 weeks I have been back DE shaving, luckily it's all low end stuff so if I didn't like it no big loss ;)
There are also another 100 feathers, two razors and two brushes on the way :oops:
Once the finances recover from the Christmas overload I'll probably be investing in some of the high end soaps and creams etc :shave

Hi there,

No offense of course, but your picture looks like someones small traveling kit. Even with the two extra razors and brushes and more blades on the way, you need to buy more stuff. Yeah, some pricey soaps/creams should help balance things out nicely.

I should warn you about some of the other members trying to enable you in some ways. I guess it's because they like seeing otherwise normal people go nuts. Be careful who you listen to.

I've adopted antdad as my mentor, and suggest you do the same. He's one of the more sensitive members on the forum.

Martin

Oh........with you being new I should mention I have a small sarcastic bent on occasion, even though it's tough to spot.

dodgy said:
tubby_shaw said:

Hi there,

No offense of course, but your picture looks like someones small traveling kit. Even with the two extra razors and brushes and more blades on the way, you need to buy more stuff. Yeah, some pricey soaps/creams should help balance things out nicely.

I should warn you about some of the other members trying to enable you in some ways. I guess it's because they like seeing otherwise normal people go nuts. Be careful who you listen to.

I've adopted antdad as my mentor, and suggest you do the same. He's one of the more sensitive members on the forum.

Martin

Oh........with you being new I should mention I have a small sarcastic bent on occasion, even though it's tough to spot.

Thanks for the heads up :p

Back
Top Bottom