Vulfix and Simpsons creams - same thing?

I've been eagerly anticipating the new scented range of Simpsons creams, but then it struck me - the Simpsons brand is owned by Vulfix, which already has a range of scented creams...

Is anyone in a position to compare the existing Vulfix creams with the Simpsons unscented? From the limited amount of info I can already glean, it seems that both are fairly 'runny' products. Are we talking the same manufacturer or even the same formula in different tubs?

I've used both, they aren't the same.

I prefer the Vulfix ones over the Simpson one. Vulfix ones are more pick up and go where you need to get a few shaves under the Simpson one as I found it difficult to get a balance between slick and thick when face lathering.

I too like Dipesh, have used both and too my eyes they are very different.

As I prefer the New Simpson unscented over the Vulfix brand. The new Simpson is very slick, good cushioning makes a beautiful lather and you do not need a big amount. When it states a little goes a long way. Can't wait for the new scent's of these.

I find, if I use the Vulfix brand, I use a lot more of the product & do not get the quality of lather to make a good shave, these have now been pushed too the back.

Charles U.K

I've noticed a clear difference between them as well.

Like Dipesh, I prefer the Vulfix creams myself as well, although the Simpson's cream is quite nice in itself it just lacks that little something that makes it special.

I've tried both and they are not the same, I liked both the Vulfix Persian musk, which as a lovely scent, and the Simpson which they say as no scent but it does have a very mild scent, reminds me of the old scent that I used while washing my hair as a youngster the Linco beer shampoo, that's how I would describe it a light pleasant beer scent.

Jamie

I have got both creams too, I love the smell of the Vulfix Persian musk, have only used the Simpsons a couple of times,was not impressed the first time, second use was better, as previously mentioned probably needs a bit of practice to get the mix right.....Going off thread slightly, has anyone here used the Vulfix Rose cream ?

Back
Top Bottom