Vostok Amphibia Watch ?

Anyone on here have one ???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_o...=AMPHIBIAN &_sacat=0&_from=R40&_udlo=35&_udhi

I really fancy getting one of these.........not everyones cup of tea but i like em.

Made a little more famous by being worn by Bill Murray in "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

The Amphibia "Ship Commander" i believe:

001-Copy5.jpg

I like the look of these, very original design and they are cheap as chips!

I think that they are pretty tough too, you can actually dive with them apparently. The finishing may not be the most refined, but that's to be expected for the price point.

See this recent thread over on TZ-UK:

Vostok

Very good move on the NATO strap, I went through a phase with them but they are cheap, tough and I like the look...time keeping can be a little off but you can live with it.

Ooh, now those later two pics I like.
Really suit that NATO in that colour too.
Did you buy from UK?

And just noticed, I tuck the tail of my NATO strap in like the pictures. Does that mean someone else has small girly wrists like me?

balidey said:
Did you buy from UK?

And just noticed, I tuck the tail of my NATO strap in like the pictures. Does that mean someone else has small girly wrists like me?

Nope, from Russia, the guy is called Victor, he is based in Moscow and goes by the username of Zenitar on E-Bay, he is the trusted source on all of the watch forums for Vostok watches.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/zenitar

You won't be disappointed, these are great watches. I have 2 amphibians and both keep good time. The straps are the only thing that you might want to change, but by the look of it you will be using a NATO - good choice.
Cheers
JFW

balidey said:
Did you buy from UK?

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom