Vintage Omega watch. Your say

Jack. I promised myself an omega when I finished regular service. Couldn't afford a new one at the time so bought a 2nd hand one. It's one that brosnon wore in a bond film. Nothing special but I shouldn't lose cash on it and it's a decent watch.
A seamaster

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 55
It's worth it if you like them and can afford one :) They are excellent watches and there are models for every taste, many of which iconic. Are you thinking modern or vintage?

They keep their value if you buy second hand, but as with all luxury watches, you'll take a hit if you buy new and then decide to flip it.

I wanted new de ville collection as I like classic look but is expensive. I like vintage

I own :
New Tissot
Vintage Tissot 1940s
Vintage Delbana 1940s

I have been after an Omega watch for years. When I am ready to purchase one something always comes up that cost a fortune. If you can afford one I would get one. They will stand the test of time and still be going strong in years to come (just like moodymick De Ville).

That's a very nice watch there @moodymick

Unfortunately I have Omega taste, but Sekonda money.
Me too, but I had been saving for ages for a new model, when all of a sudden they bumped the price of an entry level from £1300 to £2200. I had enough money to buy that, get a service and a new Omega strap and glass (about £500 when all added together). I'm happy enough, but wouldn't mind a Tag Carrera Chrono:cool:

Reactions: Fox
Back
Top Bottom