Vegan soaps

Lots to choose from Scott.

+1 on Wickhams 1912

Others: Nanny's Silly Soaps, Soap Commander, OSP shaving cream, Martin De Candre, Caties Bubbles, Saponificio Varesino, LPL (non-tallow) and of course Nuavia by Pannacrema. There are plenty more, but there are the ones that come to mind right now.

All are great products.

This may not quite answer your question, but for me, if I couldn't use tallow soap (which I love), I'd go for a cream instead of a vegan soap. I've tried loads of soaps now and i just find the vegan ones lack that last extra bit of residual glide.

Thanks for the input fellas. got alot of research to do.
Thanks @Burry have a few creams but I just prefer soaps really.
I thought that maybe I was just over exaggerating that fact that I was allergic to tallow so I decided to try some again last week, it wasn't pleasant and now I definitely know for sure

Have you actually confirmed this allergy with an allergist?

No I haven't, but everytime I use a.tallow soap my face goes red and sore. Then the day after I get razor bump on my neck and breakout of spots.

This hasn't happened since I stopped using it about 9 months ago. until Monday night when I decided to give it another go. Haven't been able to shave since.

Proraso?

Funnily enough, I'm allergic to 3P. I guess it's the almonds. My face goes very red when I use it.

I agree about the Soap Commander, which is amazing now that I worked out how to lather it. Wickhams is pretty good too.
Now you see this is where it start's to get complicated , I get along great with 3p and the almond but I suffer the red neck dilemma with green Proraso , I put it down to the fragrance ,but, would welcome being enlightened

La Toja shave stick and Boots shaving soaps both tub and stick, Figaro these are not Tallow based, however I am not sure if they contain anyother animal ingredient.

funny thing is, tallow is just a chemical term now. a "vegan soap" could techinically be tallow based, and not actually be from a dead cow.

and a tallow based soap could actually be all plant based....

Back
Top Bottom