vegan soap?

Edwin Jagger are cheap, good soaps and small enough to enjoy them. They are made in Germany. Samr as MÜHLE, but change the packaging.
I love the Cade L'Occitane which is hard soap, vegan, French... Wonderful stuff.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Proraso products are all vegetable based, Streatfields too. TOBS told me their creams/soaps were vegan, but seemed hesitant about it! The Body Shop cream is too, but they're owned by L'oreal, one of the biggest animal testers in the world, in case that factors in to your decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye..That's a Laugh that One..Cause they say their Products haven't Been Tested on Animals..What they aren't Telling You is that all the Ingredient's have been Tested on Animal's Elsewhere..That's a Big Lie that One by a Lot of New Age Natural Vegan Product Sellers..Of Course it makes the Dumb Ass New Age Natural Product Customer Feel Good by another God Given Delusion..:D:D:D:D

Billy

My suggestions would be; La toja stick, 3P, Proraso and Le Perie Lucen, as far as I know they are vegetable based and don't contain animal fats. However I don't know if they were tested on animals.

There's quite a few, and my favourite two are:

1912 (by Wickham Soap Co)
Soap Commander

Both offer an exceptional shave, with 1912 being that bit better overall.
After using courage, love and some samples, 1912 has the edge for sure, exceptional

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have tried the Spieck Active, which is proudly vegan. Fabulous scent, really fresh and lively, but the shave itself is a bit lightweight compared to the top notch versions mentioned above.

I am not 100% sure if it is vegan but definitely not tested on animals, but I am a big fan of the Bodyshop Maca Root - £8 a tub, lasts a lifetime, easily available, and one of my top, top soaps.

hi peeps,

i'm in the market for a new soap(s) but i would like it to be free from animal products.
does anyone know of any?

tia

As others have mentioned, there are quite a few vegan soaps to choose from.

As far as ingredients to avoid if you're a strict vegan, steer clear of any tallow and lard soaps obviously but also avoid any with beeswax, honey, lanolin, and animal milk.

Back
Top Bottom