VASECTOMY

A man goes into hospital for a vasectomy. When he wakes up he's surrounded by several anxious looking doctors and asks nervously "Is there a problem?"

The head surgeon says gently, with tears in his eyes "I'm afraid so...I'm sorry but your notes got mixed up and we've given you a sex change rather than a vasectomy"

The patient is devastated and shockingly replies "Do you mean to say I'll never experience another erection"

The surgeon pauses for a moment then says "Well, you might, but it won't be yours".......!!!

Reminds me of a middle aged woman we had in a few years ago for a reduction of her labia ( it was rather big and floppy) ...

When she awoke from her operation there were 3 bouquets of flowers with cards next to her bed.

She opened the first envelope and it was from her husband saying he is looking forward to being with her again, and hopes she gets better soon

The second lot of flowers were from her doctor giving her praise and congratulating her the successful operation

The third lot of flowers was from John in the special burns unit thanking her for his new ears.

Back
Top Bottom