*** URGENT HELP NEEDED CHAPS TRIP TO LONDON TOMORROW ! ***

I'm going into London tomorrow morning as i am taking my dad on the London Eye, afterwards i want to have a wander around the shops i.e TOBS, GFT, DR Harris, Penhaligons etc .......are they all close together , is there a sensible way to see them all without back tracking ?

Sorry to be a pain in the a**e but don't go into town that often and know that some shops have more than one location..

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Peter

think i'm gonna visit these ones in this order.....

Truefitt and Hill
71 Saint James's Street
London
SW1A 1PH

DR Harris & Co Ltd
29 St James's Street
London
SW1A 1HB

Taylor Of Old Bond Street
74 Jermyn Street
London
SW1Y 6NP

J. Floris Ltd
89 Jermyn Street
London
SW1Y 6JH

Geo. F. Trumper
1 Duke of York Street
London
SW1Y 6JP

You can also 'do' Floris and Czech & Speake.

Penhaligons is in Burlington Arcade which is off Piccadilly which runs paralel to Jermyn St.

Been up and around the Eye two times and it was good fun both times (once with the kids, so it's almost like you're doing the same trip now, but with your dad :))! You'll be doing a TSR tour then, a year after the official TSR tour, but never the less :D Have loads of fun!!

My son and I did the visit of Trumper's, Taylor's and Harris on Saturday. Frankly they left me rather cold. I wouldn't rush back but I can always say I've seen them close up...but please don't let an old grump like me put you off.

Burlington Arcade is, however, splendid.

The prime reason for the London trip for us, was the James Bond 007 design exhibition at the Barbican - which is certainly worth £12 of anyone's money.

:angel:

Now we are talking the Burlington arcade, what can you say absolutely lovely shops, and my favourite shoe shop Crockett & Jones plus Penhaligon's.

Jamie.

Blyth Spirit said:
My son and I did the visit of Trumper's, Taylor's and Harris on Saturday. Frankly they left me rather cold. I wouldn't rush back but I can always say I've seen them close up...but please don't let an old grump like me put you off.

Burlington Arcade is, however, splendid.

The prime reason for the London trip for us, was the James Bond 007 design exhibition at the Barbican - which is certainly worth £12 of anyone's money.

:angel:

factormax said:
Don't forget to visit the Red Lion - right next door to Trumpers, Duke of York Street!

I can vouch for that.

I went in there after I missed the little get-together by 10 minutes last year.

Yep. Mikael brought a good few of DEs to sell. We also had a raffle draw with donated prizes, and there were a few wee swapsies and PIFs. Plus loads of showing off new purchases from the local shops.

Back
Top Bottom