Unable to access

This is very strange. I was unable to open this thread - or any other - when logged in under my user name. So, I logged in as a guest and it opened immediately - then logged in under my user name again - whilst staying in this thread - and it seems to let me post.

I've managed to get this far again - but only by logging in as a guest initially. If an administrator picks this up - or mod how can re-direct, would someone please take a look at my account to see if there are any problems. This access was via Internet explore, but Chrome and Firefox were also tried. At home I'm on an i Pad and that had the same issues. Thanks

I can't see anything but some accounts have some legacy problems from the import. I flushed the cache to see if it helps.

OK here's the issue. I logged in as usual but with lengthy delays and was able to find this in 'recent posts' - when I tried to open it, I was routed back to forums - so I tried to open it from there and that's when the screen gets stuck. By entering the site as a visitor, opening the thread and then logging on I'm able to respond. But this will then mean I can't open any other threads. Everything was fine yesterday morning so the problem is in the last 30 hours or so.

Mods or admin only - there is a problem that I'm experiencing that does not seem to be general. When I do eventually manage to get into the forum, if I select a topic I'm being diverted to the home (forums) page. Eventually a specific thread will come up but after posting - like now, I will be thrown out of the site. It's nothing I've done so can someone please communicate using my email - I can't post or get into pms.

Hey Rob, if your using Tapatalk it just updated yesterday and I had to reset my password to re enter and as you say post and view PM.

Sorry I don't know your email address.

I'm not on tapatalk - although I'll see if that makes a difference and as for virus checks - I'm on an i Pad - how do you check for viruses?

OK so I'm now using tapatalk on the same i Pad - it took some time to get through but nowhere near as long as before. It still seems as if I'm experiencing problems that no-one else is - which suggests an issue with my account.

I'll try posting this and them move to a completely different thread - I've not been able to do that so far.

Tried to access other threads via tapatalk but just get server error messages. It's not the computer - I can access other sites with no problem. Maybe I need to start a new account here. Any advice gratefully received.

Back
Top Bottom