TSR SCRAP..

Are you talking about me pal?

There are plenty of serving and ex serviceman who are members here...pussy's the lot of em.

A. Provocateur

slash said:
In a tsr tear up who would your money be on.. ;) lol
My money would be on Antdad :eek: Seems a very angry man :lol:
I think this is a disgraceful calumny on a perfectly charming gentleman.
And furthermore I am perfectly prepared to hold his coat.

Why thank you Sir Prize, just don't expect abidance by the Marquess of Queensbury.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPOrRwP0Ow&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Vinny goes running everyday while chewing nails and then spitting them out so he can then tread on them. I was cream crackered playing badminton the other night.

He can have the vacant TSR nut cracking title.

I´m not so sure... First I thought Vinny, he´s prob. very fit, he he. But then I red hunnymonsters post and I´m with hando on this, crazy alsways wins over strength. HM is going to crack any minute now, after decades of not being angry or mad. Then again, I think SirP could surprise one or two of our members, I do remember his choice of bat earlier and why (he has some inside about this and that´s not a good sign :lol:).

As for Antdad, me thinks he´s a (teddy) bear, a lot of growling, but (very) deep down a good guy.

Ok, now when the field is set and I slowly move back in the shadows and wait until everyone has beaten each other and the winner stands alone. Then I take a step forward and knocks the the winner in the head and steals the trophy and run :lol:

Back
Top Bottom