TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Congratulations gentlemen, we have reached the magic 30 and have now a special brush to look forward too!
I would like to initiate the acquisition list and it may aid subsequent trades just state your number and I will update the list :) Oh and don't forget the pictures!

1. Nishy
30. Bechet

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what Carl, if I get 30/30 I'll allow you to adopt it. You won't get to take the brush home, but for a small monthly fee you'll get a photo of the brush, and periodic updates on how it's doing. You'll also be secure in the knowledge that you're helping to pay for its upkeep, and also helping to fund future brush conservation.

Corporate adoption is also available at higher cost, in which case I'll erect a plaque with your name on it outside its enclosure.

The three previous posts by MPH, RSSO and chris.hale raised the merest hint of a wry smile and I declare that the ownership of 30/30 has developed into an intriguing prospect. I shall watch with a degree of detached interest having hovered on the fence in deciding whether I wanted one.

But I personally think that ownership of #1 has quite correctly gone to the right place.

Back
Top Bottom