Trumpers skin food

I'm getting to the end of my myrsol emulsion, and in the absence of UK sellers I'm considering Trumpers skin food.
What's people's opinion on this? Also what is the least intrusive scent? The coral scent is the one that appeals to me, but I'm more inclined to get one with a scent that doesn't linger too much.

It’s pretty good if you like that sort of thing. I much prefer after shave splash nowadays. I‘ve sampled all the scents and purchased a full bottle of the Limes, as that’s a more natural type of scent. The others smell quite synthetic to me.

I had a Trumpers creams sample selection a few months ago which included some Skin Food. I thought they were pretty decent performing with nice scents. Coral I found to be a really nice subtle rose scent that doesn’t linger long, Eucris, Spanish Leather and Sandalwood smell fantastic but last longer so might clash if you are wearing a different fragrance. It’s good value and a little goes a long way but like everything different products suit different skin. I’d say order a small bottle of Coral and see how it goes.

I had both coral and lime early on in my straight shaving career but ditched both for other items as I experimented. I much prefer Myresol but if you cant get it there are other AS balms that you could try. I don’t use balms very often now as I prefer Epsilon Blue type aftershave for its brief ‘barbershop’ smell and astringent qualities.

I have the Coral and Lime versions. Both pretty nice to use, different scents. Lime is a bit more striking. Performance is similar although i've found the Coral to be a little more soothing.

As i think has been mentioned somewhere, they're not particularly thick in consistency.

Back
Top Bottom