Truefitt & Hill Valentine Discount

If you are the special women in your life, then make sure you are on the Truefitt mailing list and get some pretty big discounts on the creams, colognes and balms.

Ends 14th Feb.

Love, Hugs and Kisses xxx

Tempted by the 25% off the Cologne, but I just splashed out on the 50% Floris sale - so I may have to wait until next time they have an offer.

Wookie said:
Which colognes are you after shrink, I got a 100ml bottle of Trafalgar this week for £15 but that's the only scent they had.

Strange, they had Grafton when I checked last night. £20 rather than the £15 you've got. Were you looking at the aftershaves instead?

Canuck said:
Wookie said:
Which colognes are you after shrink, I got a 100ml bottle of Trafalgar this week for £15 but that's the only scent they had.

Strange, they had Grafton when I checked last night. £20 rather than the £15 you've got. Were you looking at the aftershaves instead?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I didn't get it through T&H it was from somewhere else but all they had is Trafalgar, so if anyone is thinking of a bottle of Trafalgar Cologne 100ml it can be had for £15. I thought that was a decent price.

Where did you get the Trafalgar at £15? I already have a 90% full bottle that I got for £20, but at that price, it's worth stocking up.

I'm assuming that you may have to have been on the mailing list for a certain length of time before these type of offers become available.

Bloody Red Arrse's :icon_wink:

Back
Top Bottom