Truefitt & Hill Movember Discount

Canuck said:
It's a great offer, I ordered two pots (Lavender and 1805) and it's £22-odd delivered. 600 grams of top shaving cream for a purple note and a bit of change! It's not far off half price once you've factored in the free postage.

Just ordered the same, never used these two fragrances before.

Omp said:
I really don't need this, yet I find myself at the last page of the checkout with a shaking finger hovering over the 'Submit Transaction' button.

Well at least it's not me who is going to be in therapy alone come January 1st...

Canuck said:
tony4938 said:
Couldn't decide between the two so on top on the two in the basket i ordered the creams sample pack instead!!

Ther sample pack is great, they come in cute little card squeezy packs and you'll get probably two shaves out of each, the only trouble is it'll enable you further, it's very tempting to get almost all of them. You don't get quite all the flavours, I think Rose is missing from the sample pack. You do get lavender, almond, ultimate comfort, 1805, grafton and trafalgar I think.

The sample pack is VERY impressive, and I got it with the discount! 14 creams and balms, and 8 colognes. Wish everybody did these!

Have you guys started to receive your orders yet?

Ordered mine on a Sunday morning. Order arrived at my front door first thing on Tuesday by recorded first class post. Don't know whether it is T&H or the Royal Fail, but that is definitely what I call service!

rum said:
Have you guys started to receive your orders yet?

Ordered mine on a Sunday morning. Order arrived at my front door first thing on Tuesday by recorded first class post. Don't know whether it is T&H or the Royal Fail, but that is definitely what I call service!

In the past month I have ordered (in the morning) twice from T&H. Both delivered the following day, very impressed.

Yeah I got mine last Saturday after ordering very late Thursday night so delivery was quick. It always has been.
I've already had 4 shaves, 2 from each pot, and it's been lovely, creamy, good smelling awesomeness.

Back
Top Bottom