Truefitt & Hill Movember Discount

It's a great offer, I ordered two pots (Lavender and 1805) and it's £22-odd delivered. 600 grams of top shaving cream for a purple note and a bit of change! It's not far off half price once you've factored in the free postage.

Just ordered tubes of Lavender, 1805 and Rose for same deal as Canuck.
Not as value for money as the tubs but I get to sample three scents instead of two, and to be honest, I still have years worth of creams/soaps in my bathroom manbinet, so I don't think I'll be wanting for a long time to come.
Well my freeze on buying more software didn't last very long, but it's the same prices as a take-away curry for two, so that's my excuse.

Thanks the the OP for sharing.

I said i wouldn't buy any more creams/soap this year but this is too good to miss!!

So i've got Trafalgar and Rose in the basket, need one more, what do people recommend? 1805 or Grafton?

Grafton and 1805 are both lovely, depends what you like. Grafton is quite an old fashioned, traditional "St James" scent, 1805 is more fresh and modern with a citrus note. Get both. ;-)

Canuck said:
Grafton and 1805 are both lovely, depends what you like. Grafton is quite an old fashioned, traditional "St James" scent, 1805 is more fresh and modern with a citrus note. Get both. ;-)

Couldn't decide between the two so on top on the two in the basket i ordered the creams sample pack instead!!

The amount of enabling going on lately just has to stop!! But three tubs delivered for £34 - how can you resist?

So thanks to OP for providing me with a spending/saving opportunity!

tony4938 said:
Couldn't decide between the two so on top on the two in the basket i ordered the creams sample pack instead!!

Ther sample pack is great, they come in cute little card squeezy packs and you'll get probably two shaves out of each, the only trouble is it'll enable you further, it's very tempting to get almost all of them. You don't get quite all the flavours, I think Rose is missing from the sample pack. You do get lavender, almond, ultimate comfort, 1805, grafton and trafalgar I think.

Canuck said:
tony4938 said:

Ther sample pack is great, they come in cute little card squeezy packs and you'll get probably two shaves out of each, the only trouble is it'll enable you further, it's very tempting to get almost all of them. You don't get quite all the flavours, I think Rose is missing from the sample pack. You do get lavender, almond, ultimate comfort, 1805, grafton and trafalgar I think.

Thats ok as i ordered a tube each of Trafalgar and Rose as well as the sample pack.

Top notch enabling. Pot of 1805 and Trafalgar ordered. Also ordered a bottle of Trafalgar cologne since I was on the site even though it's not discounted. I just love it.

Back
Top Bottom