Trip to the USA

Evening all the family and I are off to Florida on Monday was looking to buy a few shaving bits out there that you can't get here in good old blighty...was going to place an order with westcoast shaving...any other Soaps and bits you would recommend?

Check out some of the supermarkets (Walmart, Publix etc.) often have some hidden gems knocking around if you drop lucky

I was there in August and picked up a few things. As already stated the Publix supermarkets are everywhere but tend not to stock as much, and are a litle more expensive. I stocked up on Aqua Velva, VDH soap and Pinuad from Walmart.
I would also check out the Art of Shaving shops which are situated in most of the large outlet Malls, expensive but worth every dollar IMO !

Have a great time !

I hope the weather is dry for you! I got back last week and it was torrential rain everyday, worst September they've had. Public had aqua velva on special for $3.99 for 100ml and the van de hargen gift set for $9.99. Walmart didn't have much of anything. CVS pharmacy had pinaud clubman for I think $8

Re: RE: Trip to the USA

mayhem72 said:
I hope the weather is dry for you! I got back last week and it was torrential rain everyday, worst September they've had. Public had aqua velva on special for $3.99 for 100ml and the van de hargen gift set for $9.99. Walmart didn't have much of anything. CVS pharmacy had pinaud clubman for I think $8
Hoping the weather is good I've noticed it's been raining there the last few weeks... Thanks for all the shopping tips.

I'm off to Fla. end of the month. Naples area. Hope you didn't miss here.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4191892&sr=1&origkw=Shaving

C.O. Bigelow stuff is proraso.

Was there last year and the deal was buy two for $7 each, the large tubes, get third free.

Have a look at this, I remember when they had brick shops! Stuff is still for sale in othe shops.

http://www.bigelowchemists.com/men.html

Cold River Soap Works
Catie's Bubbles
Petal Pusher Fancies
Barrister & Mann
Los Angeles Shaving Soap
Mystic Water
Fine Accoutrements aftershaves

This is by no means comprehensive and, of these, I've only used PPF. Although if shipping and customs weren't a consideration, I probably would have!

Have made a few purchases [emoji6]
20141024_140736.jpg

Back
Top Bottom