Treet Platinum

First time with this blade... surprised just how 'noisy' it was... I was dreading the blood afterbath but surprisingly not a single nic at all and a nice close two pass shave...

Impressed :)

I received a Treet Platinum blade along with a few others as a little thankyou for placing an order from yourshaving.com. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from it but decided to try it in a Muhle r89 Twist. Very strange sensation as it felt as though there was no blade loaded in the razor at all....then, surprise as it gave me a really good and more than acceptable shave. No cuts, nicks or irritation at all. I had 5 very nice shaves from the blade and would certainly use Treet's again.

Mr OCD said:
Not bad at all but dead on the third shave ... swapped to BIC platinum and smoother but a couple of nicks
i dont use many blades on a 3rd shave and certainly not ones that come in at under £10 for 100 (10p each) its never worth the bad shave.

bin after two in my opinion, plus you get to start a new blade sooner

Amazing how people find blades work different isn't it?

It's a good blade for me but isn't the 'real deal'... that's a Gillette Silver Blue for me at the moment.

Still experimenting mind :)

Back
Top Bottom