Travel Brush.

Hi,

Was thinking about getting this;

http://connaughtshaving.com/50014.html

Just wanted to see if anyone has one or has used one? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks.

I bought the 40033 really great little brush. Bought an old shaving set and put the brush in one tube and a Palmolive stick in the other.

I travel a fair bit with work and use that travel brush for nearly 2 years now. A great little brush and nicely protected when in your wash bag.

Nice brush indeed, I find boar brushes stay a bit moist in my travel bug (took my sem 1800 to Japan not long ago), swapped to a Kent Infinity (£9 in John Lewis ) and it's bone dry the next day.

A synthetic brush offers excellent performance and has quick-drying properties. I chose a Muhle STF V2 for travel
wpcef64771_05_06.jpg

and picked up one of these Viewtainer containers off Amazon to put it in
41ggi%2BgeL8L._SY300_.jpg

Can't do a picture but I've had a little TOBS travel brush for about 3 years now, bought in the reduced / sale section of the shop for about a tenner and it has its own ventilated tube. It's been everywhere. I can't Willy wave as it's nothing special but then I don't think you need "special" when you're just looking to scrape your 3 day stubble face in some doss house in a shitty country.

Come to think of it, is there any such thing as a posh travel brush? I genuinely don't know if I've seen one.

Back
Top Bottom