tradere razors:NEW PICS ADDED

a new stainless steel handle by tradere razors ,
its a nice length with a fluted end,the knurling is not as deep as a ikon or weber

they are also going to make a head to go with the handle
should be launched sometime in may ,priced $150 for a stainless steel head and handle

THIS HANDLE WILL BE GETTING PIF VERY SOON
the ikon is just in pic to compare

JUST ADDED FINAL PRODUCTION PICS OF RAZOR

Attachments

• IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 142
  • first production pics 001 (800x533).jpg
    first production pics 001 (800x533).jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 31
  • first production pics 005 (800x533).jpg
    first production pics 005 (800x533).jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 36
  • first production pics 008 (800x533).jpg
    first production pics 008 (800x533).jpg
    211 KB · Views: 48
RE: tradere razors

Wow, sweet baby Jesus would have stayed beardless with that razor/handle :) and even I could think to ditch my straights and shave with a razor like that, at times :D

a couple of pics of the head and complete razor
all production heads will be nice and shiny and scratch free
this head was a early test piece

Attachments

• 5d24e2f06fe00c94e266440ebff0046d_r57f.jpg
    5d24e2f06fe00c94e266440ebff0046d_r57f.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 46f356dfc7e0a67f62b04e17d07311b3.jpg
    46f356dfc7e0a67f62b04e17d07311b3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 105

I've got the handle and it's a hefty piece to be sure. Well made and I've got the head on order as well. Just couldn't find one that I liked on the handle or that seemed to go with it. So it's good they're going to make the head as well. Nothing like buying a razor in instalments...hah.

huck1680 said:
I've got the handle and it's a hefty piece to be sure. Well made and I've got the head on order as well. Just couldn't find one that I liked on the handle or that seemed to go with it. So it's good they're going to make the head as well. Nothing like buying a razor in instalments...hah.
It runs extremely well with a Stahly head.:D I'm trying to figure out what to sell to get the complete razor...

Rob72 said:
huck1680 said:
It runs extremely well with a Stahly head.:D I'm trying to figure out what to sell to get the complete razor...

Why, your soul, dear boy!

tradere razors

The quality looks quite good. Also I wonder how the head shaves too.

For my personal tastes, the handle doesn't look 'industrial' enough like the ikon and weber.

Bechet45 said:
Rob72 said:
huck1680 said:

Why, your soul, dear boy!
:icon_rolleyes: Already mortgaged to our Dept. of Education- I just passed my first year since graduation as an RN.

Now, had I been in school when Tradere was being released, well, clearly, being clean-shaven for clinicals is of utmost importance!:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom