(TRADE COMPLETE) WTT TOBS Luxury Sandalwood (60% full)

I would like to trade a 60% full 100ml bottle of TOBS luxury sandalwood aftershave. If anyone has a similar quantity of something they would like to trade then please let me know. I'm open to offers but I'd interested in TOBS No 74 Victorian Limes, Speick, Floid Blue etc.

RE: WTT TOBS Luxury Sandalwood (60% full)

adyf said:
I would like to trade a 60% full 100ml bottle of TOBS luxury sandalwood aftershave. If anyone has a similar quantity of something they would like to trade then please let me know. I'm open to offers but I'd interested in TOBS No 74 Victorian Limes, Speick, Floid Blue etc.

Hello mate, I got almost full(50ml) Sir Irisch Moos, almost full Steve's Barbershop Bayrum That I don't use, if you want to swap one of them
Cheers

(TRADE COMPLETE) RE: WTT TOBS Luxury Sandalwood (60% full)

Sezer74 said:
adyf said:

Hello mate, I got almost full(50ml) Sir Irisch Moos, almost full Steve's Barbershop Bayrum That I don't use, if you want to swap one of them
Cheers

I already have Steve's Bay Rum, so I'm happy to try the Sir Irisch Moos. PM me your address and we'll do it.

WTT TOBS Luxury Sandalwood (60% full)

Sezer74 said:
adyf said:

Cheers

Apologies on crashing the thread. Is that someone who has a bottle of barbershop bay rum going spare? Would be very interested in that should you wish to move it on....

chriszacharek said:
Sezer74 said:
adyf said:

Cheers

Apologies on crashing the thread. Is that someone who has a bottle of barbershop bay rum going spare? Would be very interested in that should you wish to move it on....

I did actually trade for the Sir Irisch Moos, so he may still have the bay rum available.

Back
Top Bottom