Top five 2016 TV shows

Nobody else watch Mr Robot? I've only just finished season 1 & season 2 is on very soon. it's obviously influenced by Fight Club but very good, if you don't mind it being quite dark. It's nice to see hacking portrayed more realistically than the usual tripe.

Oh and both Dark Matter and Killjoys had their season premiere this week.
Love me some Sci Fi that doesn't take itself too serious. Good stuff.
df242b66a8.jpg

syfy-killjoys-cast.png

Nobody else watch Mr Robot? I've only just finished season 1 & season 2 is on very soon. it's obviously influenced by Fight Club but very good, if you don't mind it being quite dark. It's nice to see hacking portrayed more realistically than the usual tripe.
I watched the 1st season but wasn't enjoying it from about episode 4 onwards. I don't think I'll bother with season 2

I watched it last year. Mr Robot is the most nihilistic show I've ever seen, deeply dark and mysterious, to some extents it reminded me some Philip K. Dick books (schizophrenia, evil capitalism, etc). A brilliant show in truth.

Preacher started well but episode 3 was a bit meh. Vikings for me thus far. Thought Shannara Chronicles was very much the poor man's LOTR and nae up to snuff. I sadly miss Sons of Anarchy, sniff. The Blacklist was a definite highlight as always but I'm failing to get into the latest series of TWD. My wee girl and I enjoyed The Flash - bit of Father and Daughter bonding.

Preacher: I didn't really enjoy it until the 6th episode, the first half is excellent, as if Tarantino was adapting a manga, with some explanations, at last...

I was a little late to the party (and it may have even been the tail end of 2015?), but I've just finished watching Making a Murderer.
Eye-opening and jaw-dropping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SOA stays pretty good, although there is a section of S3 that's a bit of a slog and it's all pretty convoluted come S7. Plenty of twists and turns that make it worthwhile though.

It was a bit of a struggle to get into but in the end it's enthusiasm won me over. There's the added bonus that S2 see's a spike in the combination of Kellita Smith running and slow motion footage.

Back
Top Bottom