Toiletries stash !

A bit random i know. But this is a shaving forum. Shaving and other toiletries do sort of go together. I have just bought some storage boxes to store my toiletries in, what i have bought cheap on offer and christmas stocking fillers etc. So got it all out to sort into the boxes and thought i would take a pic of my stash. I didnt know i had this much :lol: oh and you can take a pic of your stash too if you like, am i the only one with so much? :roll: surely not lol

5pr28y.jpg

OMG!..so..this is in YOUR house!
:cry: If my calculations ALL of that should last you til..well...2021..OR when you officially become great great grandpa! :lol:

B

leonclio said:
A bit random i know. But this is a shaving forum. Shaving and other toiletries do sort of go together. I have just bought some storage boxes to store my toiletries in, what i have bought cheap on offer and christmas stocking fillers etc. So got it all out to sort into the boxes and thought i would take a pic of my stash. I didnt know i had this much :lol: oh and you can take a pic of your stash too if you like, am i the only one with so much? :roll: surely not lol

5pr28y.jpg

Seek help I think lol - I know they're queer folk (and sand dancers) in Sooth Shields but I think you need help :lol:

I've got some quite happy memories of Sooth Shields...but that stash will take some beating.

I saw both Roger McGuinn and Chris Hillman at the Customs House. I also got my Barbour Northumbria (its absolutely indestructable!) at their factory shop.

Oh aye, I also finished the Great North Run (1984) in just over 1:54. My knees never really recovered.

Must do Ocean Road one night!

Blyth Spirit said:
I've got some quite happy memories of Sooth Shields...but that stash will take some beating.

I saw both Roger McGuinn and Chris Hillman at the Customs House. I also got my Barbour Northumbria (its absolutely indestructable!) at their factory shop.

Oh aye, I also finished the Great North Run (1984) in just over 1:54. My knees never really recovered.

Must do Ocean Road one night!

Done ocean road the other nite, most the curry shops have been done out and are real good prices all competing against each other :hungrig . I've recently bought a barbour jacket from the factory outlet some good discounted prices in there. Been meaning to do the great north run at some point, but never put the training in :lol:

antdad said:
So you've now spent more money on storage boxes to store products you bought to save money? :shock:

I know sort of defeats the object, but the packs of 6 nivea deodrants marked as £5 and the packs of 5 right guard shower gels were only £2.50 which saves some pennys lol. but i never actually payed for any myself was all bought for me so need some were to store all of it. Thers also the wardrobe in my room stocked up aswell :lol:

I usually have one of each in advance, and that's it. (shampoo, showergel, nivea asb, toothpaste, toothbrush, they lat me for ages, no point in having 20)
I do have 2 or 3 deoderants in advance, mostly because I have one in my work bag, one in the car, one in travel bag, and one on the sink.
(I tend to lose them before I finish them, the biro/lighter syndrome)

Max

Back
Top Bottom