TOBS Jermyn Street Soap?

Shaved this evening with the Jermyn Street soap! I made it up with the matching cream and a little glycerin for my überlather.

Really rich and creamy but perhaps I used a little too much product (or not enough water) as lather for the first pass felt a bit sticky. I added a wee amount of warm water and remixed for the second pass and the results were just fantastic.

Smooth and, as I said earlier, really creamy which made for a slick, long-lasting lather. I would rate this every bit as good anything I've ever used. The shave was close with no irritation or any troubles. My skin feels great too with no dryness and I was a little worried about that after making a balls of the 1st pass lather.

On a side-note, I tried a Gillette Yellow for the first time as well, which I was very kindly given with other blades as a gift today, and it's a top performer too... :)

Mark

i think i may well have too many soaps (still figuring out which are keepers), as i havent really used this one since i posted earlier in the thread. i still really like Jermyn Street though, still wear the cologne every day to work :)

my shortlist of keepers is currently:-

MWF
Lea (new lanolin) stick
VITOS super extra coconut
TOBS Jermyn Street soap
Tabac stick

Back
Top Bottom