TOBS grapefruit

Great scent but leaves me slightly dry so will be offering this as a PIF if anyone is interested.

Please add your name to the list and it's just the cost of postage to try out some TOBS grapefruit cream. Enjoy!

1.fly3k
2.pgachapman
3. Shemen

Received the cream on saturday and used it this morning. Lovely stuff as you would expect from TOBS. Scent is strong but not too bad and lather is slick..

Thanks for the chance to try it again. Shemen is next on the list so if you can send me Pm with your address il send it on to you.

Guess it's one of those YMMV scenarios, lemon and lime smells like flash lemon bathroom cleaner, worst one in the range imo.

Lol. I got a tub of Truefitt and hill sandalwood the other week. Man is it great stuff. The smell is amazing. I hate the TOBS sandlewood as its far to strong

Re: RE: TOBS grapefruit

pgachapman said:
Lol. I got a tub of Truefitt and hill sandalwood the other week. Man is it great stuff. The smell is amazing. I hate the TOBS sandlewood as its far to strong
Lol, I have to admit I haven't tried the T&H version but TOBS sandalwood is one of my favourites I love the scent and performance!

Back
Top Bottom