TOBS Gel

Just started a new job in town and thought I'd make my first trip to the Taylors shop. While there I found they were selling the Shaving Shop Luxury Aftershave Gel for £3 for a 75ml tube. Too good to turn down so I bought a tube and tried it out, found it to be excellent. I'll be going back soon to stock up on some more.

This offer is only available from their shop as I can't seem to find it on the website. If any of you are in the area I'd recommend popping in and buying some.

shrink said:
i'm going to jermyn st on saturday.. to buy shoes, shirts and some T&H balm. might pop into TOBS as well :)

Could be an expensive day for you...at least the gel will be cheap!

shrink said:
i'm going to jermyn st on saturday.. to buy shoes, shirts and some T&H balm. might pop into TOBS as well :)

We may have passed each other, I did a loop of D R Harris, ToB's, Trumpers, Twaites and Pinks between around 10am and noon.

( Damage was limited, decided I had enough shirts and stuck to smells and soaps)

it was a very very expensive day haha.. I ended up in the crockett & jones shop. Walked out with a pair of new boots!

did turnbull & asser too, before moving on to TOBS, T&H and trumpers.

Back
Top Bottom