TOBS Creams in tub.

Thanks alot Gents, I didn't know about the Grapefruit TOBS cream and I think i will pass on that one, as I hate Grapefruit and as far as I know Grapefruit is a harmful fruit especially if you are taking medicine!! the smell is bad as well. I think they should have gone for a Proraso like Eucalyptus&Menthol cream.

Sezer74 said:
I think they should have gone for a Proraso like Eucalyptus&Menthol cream.

You mean a Eucalyptus like D R Harris have just released instead of something unique?

Drop them an email.

I would have liked to have seen them do a minty menthol but I take your point about grapefruit being unique. S'pose you'd never truly know till you tried it and it might be the perfect summer's morning shaving refresher. Don't fancy it all the same.

Grapefruit shouldn't be taken with cholesterol reducing medicine but it's damn good for you apart from that. When I was a boy, our local Doctor discovered I was hyperactive (that was the term used at the time) and advocated a wholesale change in diet to counteract this. Surprisingly, many fruits were off the menu but grapefruit was one that I was encouraged to eat/drink. It fair draws yer jaws thegither.

joe mcclaine said:
Saw that yesterday.

Quite impressed by the number of new products introduced by the big names over the last few years.

Penhaligons ... entire Anthology range
Floris ... 6(?) new fragrances
Taylors ... Coconut and Grapefruit creams
Truefitt ... Sandalwood range and 1805 shaving soap
Harris ... Rose cream, Windsor range and new Eucalyptus cream
Trumper ... Spanish Leather cream and Eucris soap

T & H have also released that budget range "No 10" that is manufactured and also sold by Creightons http://www.beautyatcreightons.com/engine/shop/brand/Truefitt+%26+Hill

I'm off to order a tub of grapefruit cream, I love grapefruit:)

Thanks for the heads up.

jaycey said:
joe mcclaine said:
Saw that yesterday.

Quite impressed by the number of new products introduced by the big names over the last few years.

Penhaligons ... entire Anthology range
Floris ... 6(?) new fragrances
Taylors ... Coconut and Grapefruit creams
Truefitt ... Sandalwood range and 1805 shaving soap
Harris ... Rose cream, Windsor range and new Eucalyptus cream
Trumper ... Spanish Leather cream and Eucris soap

T & H have also released that budget range "No 10" that is manufactured and also sold by Creightons http://www.beautyatcreightons.com/engine/shop/brand/Truefitt+%26+Hill

I'm off to order a tub of grapefruit cream, I love grapefruit:)

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh good it's not just me that likes citrusy scents :icon_redface: please report back and say how it goes...
Regards Brian

Back
Top Bottom