Time for a BST - O (Open) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An alternative and completely unregulated BST section so sellers can chose to expose their sale to unmoderated comment. To avoid an increase in workload for the mods the only fail safe is a direct request from the OP to delete the thread without moderation or judgement when the thread runs amuck which the odd one will do (inevitably) and of course no simutaneous posting of the same item in both BSTs. The idea will need some refinement and the participants not act like arseholes but the restrictions on the currently conjested BST although completely understandable cannot help but be stifling, so in the best tradition of moderation lite is it worth a trial?

I hated my BST sales being derailed but couldn't help comment on an (imo) over-priced specimen so in my book the authorities can't win so I avoid it altogether.

If it goes tit's up you've had your chance.

Last edited:
The reason Boab set the Forum BST Rule was to avoid fights. During the un-moderated period, there were many fights. Since moderation recommenced, there have not been any fights.

Because of the few who cannot or will not control themselves, Boab re-started moderation and application of rules. You'd have to ask him, but I cannot see that changing anytime soon.

I think we had our chance and it went tits up, very unfortunately but probably predictably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom