think i missed a peach

I think i may have missed a peach yesterday and am gutted. I bet it's someone here who got it, i hope so.
i had been watching a listing on the bay which looked miss labled. It was for a valet strop and an Aristorcat Jr. I beleive however doing the research that in fact the Aristo was a #15 And looked a hansome one at that. Well i got way laid yesterday morning and signed in 2 mins late to find the pair had sold for about £57. :eek: . You can't beleive how utterly gutted i was.
To add insult to injury another Aristo i was watching that finished last night which i also think was a #15, in sweet condition, sold for £220 odd. I just can't beleive my rubbish luck.
Any how if it was someone from here, i have to say well done and let me know if you don't like it and want to shift it on.
Only i won't be paying the £200+ for it. :lol:

Yes there them. I don't know about being rare, but i have been looking for a while. was gutted i missed the first one and couldn't beleive how much the second sold for. I recon stevyboy has been at work again. :lol:

heroblob said:
Yes there them. I don't know about being rare, but i have been looking for a while. was gutted i missed the first one and couldn't beleive how much the second sold for. I recon stevyboy has been at work again. :lol:

Not i, i tend not to go for the ones that i think will go statospheric with bidding,................i have my sources and means of getting things ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
heroblob said:

Not i, i tend not to go for the ones that i think will go statospheric with bidding,................i have my sources and means of getting things ;)

Would you agree that was a good price steve for the valet and aristo. 57quid has got to be a bargain surely.

heroblob said:
sunburyboy93 said:
heroblob said:

Would you agree that was a good price steve for the valet and aristo. 57quid has got to be a bargain surely.

Oh hell yeah, that is an absolute bargain, i just would not have bid on that as i would have expected it to go much higher than it did, just goes to show ya...... ;)

How the bloody hell did the aristocrat sell for that with those shocking images.

I'd have run a mile looking at them - looks like they were deliberately out of focus

Back
Top Bottom