Things to try for 2011

Yellow Jim said:
I'm going to try and use up some of the stuff that I've already got. :oops:

Well since it's still 2010 and they were bought this afternoon with some money I received for Christmas, Cade soap in the bowl and L'Occitan Eau de Toilette. Had my eye on them for a while but resisted until now. Just got them in before my self imposed purchase embargo begins.

Also had a sniff of the Eau des Baux EDT and the Badian EDT. The Eau des Baux EDT in particular is very nice, a combination of cypress and incense that smells much subtler than it sounds.

I know..it sounds odd..but am content with my ONLY cremes so far I can use that DONT have plants/oil/extracts in them due to allergy's..my blades..more to come from great people here...I shall be sending some SE scientific blades out as well to a nice fellow who wants a sample..feels good to finally be a PIF'r as well..even if it is after the holidays..still hoping Kev gets my Hanukkah "goodie bag" soon!... :shave

Blades

Try to learn and shave with a japanese straight ... maybe anoher super premium brush, besides the new New Forest. I´m sure you lot will "force" me into something else aswell :lol:

T&H Shave Soap, that’s the last one to cross off of the original to try list i started with.

To really try and get all of these creams and soaps down to just two of each, I’m slowly getting there.

A NF/HMW.

Got a straight now so I want to become confident at using that. Once that is achieved I am pretty sure that I shall want to try more, especially the vintage ones. Strange, I've never suffered from RAD but I reckon SRAD may be around the corner. Oh, and of course there are strops and hones and no doubt other paraphernalia to consider!

I'm looking forward to trying Martin de Candre. Rev-O is very kindly sending me a sample.

I actually have enough soaps and creams to last for years but will certainly be acquiring more. I have some of Sunbury's super-duper soap coming soon too.

Should be a good year!!

I'm going to be using up soaps and creams that I have, and continuing to use my straights (for some reason I prefer new straights to vintage ones - dont know why)

PC - beware of SRAD its catchy, very very catchy.

by Audiolab » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Use up what I have...yeah right like that will happen.

Want to get

Institut Karite soap
Truefitt and Hill Sandalwood Range
1805 aftershave (mine ran out)
NF HMW brush

These are just what I know about the rest are sudden inspirations and desires.

+1 for Institut Karite :hungrig

James_uk said:
For me it'll be expanding my vintage DE raozrs(I only got 12),might get a british aristo :? :oops: :?

Well if the move to Hove comes off over the next couple of months a couple of collectables will have to go including the Aristocrat..............Didn't realise how expensive moving was........ :shock: :shock:

missingskin said:
James_uk said:
For me it'll be expanding my vintage DE raozrs(I only got 12),might get a british aristo :? :oops: :?

Well if the move to Hove comes off over the next couple of months a couple of collectables will have to go including the Aristocrat..............Didn't realise how expensive moving was........ :shock: :shock:

Give us a shout when you're ready mate,where are you moving to?hope it all works out for you

Back
Top Bottom