The mystery PIFer

Thank you very much to the mystery PIFer whom ever you may be.

My initial thought when opening the package was that it was a ransom demand, due to the enclosed note. On closer inspection the package contained 4 boxes of blades and 4 col. Conk samples.

Cheers.

Thanks to whoever sent me mine to, wasnt expecting this at all and really made my Christmas, not been posting on the forum for a while due to being busy and some home issues but to receive really was a surprise and shows what a good bunch of guys and gals this forum is made of. Really wanted to get involved with secret Santa aswell but just didn't get around to it so even more of a shock when received. Thanks again mystery person for really showing the Christmas spirit and making someone very happy. Enjoy the remaining festivities and hope the New Year brings you good health, wealth and happiness you deserve, I believe in karma and believe you will receive something good in return for this kind gesture.

TLT

Wow..Santa really did notice you were good this year!!... :mrgreen:
I am got my Xmas package and love it!..my wife enjoys the cremes also with her SE!...I'm waiting for my receiver in the Uk to get my Hannukah "goodie bag" as well
Blades

Back
Top Bottom