The Grand National

man of leisure said:
scottymac said:
Who did win the National.

No idea Scotty never watched it ........ Horse racing bores me to death.
Regards,
Pete
I was just trying to be sarcastic as an innocent thread from Peter turns into a well I have no words to describe it really folk really need to chill oot a bit more.

scottymac said:
man of leisure said:
scottymac said:
Who did win the National.

No idea Scotty never watched it ........ Horse racing bores me to death.
Regards,
Pete
I was just trying to be sarcastic as an innocent thread from Peter turns into a well I have no words to describe it really folk really need to chill oot a bit more.

Was why I posted it bored me !!!! :icon_razz::icon_razz:
Regards,
Pete

Not having realised a thread about the Grand National could generate so much hot air, I belatedly came to this gem -

..... is as bored and annoyed by over sensitive self proclaiming animal lovers who find it hard to differentiate between human and animal as I am.

Would the author please differentiate for us?

Bechet45 said:
Not having realised a thread about the Grand National could generate so much hot air, I belatedly came to this gem -

..... is as bored and annoyed by over sensitive self proclaiming animal lovers who find it hard to differentiate between human and animal as I am.

Would the author please differentiate for us?

Please do you not realise Chris will never stop now :angel::angel:
Pete

I for one would just like to say how thoroughly I have enjoyed the well reasoned arguements, presented in gentlemanly fashion (with appropriate apologies from those that have over stepped the mark) punctuated by witicisms and humorous engagments, with a fine vien of banter running through the lot. It has been a pleasure to read from start to finish.

People have had an opportunity to voice their opinions and everyone still gets on with everyone else.

Can you imagine what would have happened if this thread had been started on B&B?

Arguements would have kicked off, followed by trading of insults, Mod's would have weighed in, threats and counter-threats made, members banned, stewards enquiry (no pun intended), procolmation that no-one is allowed to make reference to the banned members ever again, followed by the thread being locked and then deleted, only for the whole thing to blow up a gain 48 hours later when someone posts "Where did the thread about the Grand National go?"

Its good 'ere, innit?:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Julese34 said:
I for one would just like to say how thoroughly I have enjoyed the well reasoned arguements, presented in gentlemanly fashion (with appropriate apologies from those that have over stepped the mark) punctuated by witicisms and humorous engagments, with a fine vien of banter running through the lot. It has been a pleasure to read from start to finish.

People have had an opportunity to voice their opinions and everyone still gets on with everyone else.

Can you imagine what would have happened if this thread had been started on B&B?

Arguements would have kicked off, followed by trading of insults, Mod's would have weighed in, threats and counter-threats made, members banned, stewards enquiry (no pun intended), procolmation that no-one is allowed to make reference to the banned members ever again, followed by the thread being locked and then deleted, only for the whole thing to blow up a gain 48 hours later when someone posts "Where did the thread about the Grand National go?"

Its good 'ere, innit?:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hear hear!

The Grand National, part of the National Hunt which brings us nicely onto our next topic....fox hunting:icon_lol::icon_cheesygrin::icon_lol:

:angel:

Back
Top Bottom