The Funniest Ever Forum Thread

This is a long read but please stick with it. It's the closest I've ever come to truly nearly pi$$ing myself laughing.

http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

Cheers Neil, made my morning (had to have first coffee, then a couple of toasts and finally I had a grapefruit in front of the computer), I dunno if I waked my wife, but it's rather likely - that was a good laugh! :D

My dad's had this done, once to remove some polyps, then again to check that all was still clear. What was worse was that, on the second occasion, they forgot to inflate him, resulting in the endoscope nearly penetrating the wall of his colon.:mad:

chrisbell said:
My dad's had this done, once to remove some polyps, then again to check that all was still clear. What was worse was that, on the second occasion, they forgot to inflate him, resulting in the endoscope nearly penetrating the wall of his colon.:mad:

Close one, thank God he's OK. Nothing to laugh at there but hope you enjoyed that thread all the same.

YorkNeil said:
chrisbell said:

Close one, thank God he's OK. Nothing to laugh at there but hope you enjoyed that thread all the same.

Well, I say nearly - we don't know how nearly, but he reported it as being agonising, so it must have been dodgy at best.

Father Ted said:
Im a nurse and have given this (and MoviPrep) plenty of times so I know how severe it can be - it still didnt stop me having tears rolling down my face, I mean real tears of laughter reading this.

Perhaps you might be so kind as to PM me with your professional opinion on my fathers' treatment on the second occasion, please FT?

Father Ted said:
Im a nurse and have given this (and MoviPrep) plenty of times so I know how severe it can be - it still didnt stop me having tears rolling down my face, I mean real tears of laughter reading this.

A fellow nurse (ex in my case) - I used to run the endoscopy unit and like you i can sympathise but this is so bloody funny. We were kind and made sure they had a Midazolam/Pethidine cocktail - never remembered a thing afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom