The Darwin Razor

Have to side with Carl on most of these ideas*. I believe that there could be a market out there for a quality DE or even a SE.

* (here it was alway prevention: most had to do with whiskey or strong soap)

I'm still amazed that Darwin, or whoever holds the rights to the name, don't have one. And I wonder what sort of money they might be wanting for the rights to manufacture. This could add a substantial amount on top of the razor costs.

This thread finally got me interested once anal probes were... erm... introduced.
I'm not an engineer, but I've actually had 40 years experience of anal probes (I have, honest)... going right back to the rigid sigmoidoscopes. Nowadays they have flexible ones... people nowadays don't know they're born!

WiffWaff said:
This thread finally got me interested once anal probes were... erm... introduced.
I'm not an engineer, but I've actually had 40 years experience of anal probes (I have, honest)... going right back to the rigid sigmoidoscopes.

May I ask if you are the probe-er or the probe-ee. In other words, which end of the stick are you most familiar with?

What I find interesting is that most of the members posts here at TSR seem to have references to anal probing is some way. Coincidence? I think not.

dodgy said:
May I ask if you are the probe-er or the probe-ee. In other words, which end of the stick are you intimate with?

... I was at the "unpleasant" end of the stick, I'm afraid to report. All done legitimately under strict medical supervision, I must add... but 40 years is a little too long to be aquainted with such a device, although it did precipitate my first encounter with Personna Med Preps!

Bechet45 said:
All is still speculation! Many posters seem to think Rakhara is opening a business/factory whereas I took him to mean he is going to make and sell a few razors, artisan style, like UFO.

I'd've thought that'd be the starting point certainly Carl too, see how they go down etc. All fits safely within the definition of business in my book.

WiffWaff said:
... I was at the "unpleasant" end of the stick, I'm afraid to report. All done legitimately under strict medical supervision, I must add... but 40 years is a little too long to be aquainted with such a device, although it did precipitate my first encounter with Personna Med Preps!

Now I am intrugued!! On the understanding that you are not necessarily talking about yourself - which medical condition requires a forty year arse probing?

Martin - I don't know what started it but we Brits have had a fascination with all things anal since Victorian times or even before. There are still any number of practioners of a treatment known as Colonic Irrigation in which an anal probe with two hoses attached is inserted into tbe fundamental, one hose is connected to a water tap and ...... Two questions arise in my mind: who would pay good money for such a treatment and who would want to administer such a treatment, even for a wad of cash?

Google 'Colonic Irrigation' and I bet the nearest practioner isn't far away from you - hm! maybe not in the North, especially in areas where they still use squares of newspaper.

I can see PigCat showing up in this thread any moment now ... Yep (Martina already checked in, so that's a "check")!

Bechet45 said:
Martin - I don't know what started it but we Brits have had a fascination with all things anal since Victorian times or even before. There are still any number of practioners of a treatment known as Colonic Irrigation in which an anal probe with two hoses attached is inserted into tbe fundamental, one hose is connected to a water tap and ...... Two questions arise in my mind: who would pay good money for such a treatment and who would want to administer such a treatment, even for a wad of cash?

Google 'Colonic Irrigation' and I bet the nearest practioner isn't far away from you - hm! maybe not in the North, especially in areas where they still use squares of newspaper.

You da man Carl,

Thank you once again for your explanation of those crazy foreigner things.

Martin

Heh, I had to edit this from the original post, which was a good idea.

Thank you dobbo for the anal probe

Ask not what the forum can do for you but what you can do for the forum

Bechet45 said:
which medical condition requires a forty year arse probing?

Crohn's Disease.

I'll never know whether my anal fixation arises from having the disease or whether the disease was vested upon my already anally-fixated younger self as some sort of sick karmic joke.

Assuming Wikipedia has past its medical exams, I am stunned that you can have a sense of humour about Crohn's Disease, Steve! Oy vey! as they say in Brooklyn!

And so back to Darwins!

One currently up for $1200 starting bid caused me to pause and wonder - how well do they shave? A few of us have one, what is your experience of shaving with yours?

All very well getting excited about owning one but if they don'dt shave well .......

Bechet45 said:
And so back to Darwins!

One currently up for $1200 starting bid caused me to pause and wonder - how well do they shave? A few of us have one, what is your experience of shaving with yours?

All very well getting excited about owning one but if they don'dt shave well .......

Of course Carl, it's gotta give a good shave or else..............or else what? Heh, are you serious about how the thing shaves having a big part in the bidding? And if it gave a poor or mediocre shave would you not be interested in buying one then? Maybe not you, but you know guys here who have a hankerin for one of them Darwins. I don't think many people spending $1000 are doing it because it performs in a way unimaginable to most human beings.

Please correct my miss thoughts at your leisure (if you like).

Back
Top Bottom