The Ashes in Australia

There comes a time during a match when you can decide to settle for a draw. Early yesterday that point was surely reached. So once you decide to seek a draw you then seek to eliminate mistakes. That means leaving every ball that doesn't need to be played and defending everything else. Simple.

I simply don't understand the way England payed in that last innings. It was pathetic. I can only assume that they decided the match was lost and decided to get some batting practice?

The Auussies fully deserve the position they are in. So do England.

And a bloomin' Aussie won the UK Snooker Championship!

Here we go again. Australia 5 wickets down for less than 200 and yet no doubt still heading for a big score.

Haddin could have been out three times early on. When the force is with you,,,,,,

Fido said:
Quick 150 in the morning and we will have 'em worried.

Peter, you are such a lovely person I'll bet you will go to bed tonight thinking that is a possibility.

Then again, what do I know about cricket and predictions.

Sorry Peter, but this lot would have a hard time worrying sheep.

The next time someone pipes up about overpaid prima donna's in the premiership il be linking this thread all over it.

Absolutely disgusted.

I get most of my cricket information from a cricket sub-forum of a Sunderland football board, so obviously they are all Durham. They were all outraged that Onions wasn't picked for the squad. Stokes has done okay since coming in and surely Onions has to be called over from South Africa to add something to our attack.

The Mackem Shaver said:
I get most of my cricket information from a cricket sub-forum of a Sunderland football board, so obviously they are all Durham. They were all outraged that Onions wasn't picked for the squad. Stokes has done okay since coming in and surely Onions has to be called over from South Africa to add something to our attack.
Bit late I'd say.

We ought to be ashamed. We have the quality but we keep getting Australia 160 for 5 only to let them score another 300.

Our batsman have not performed either

Greetings from Melbourne Australia.:angel:
Funny game isn't it? Not that I follow cricket too much but the ebb and flow has just turned our way this time.
Do the players really care about Test cricket any more when there's so much cash in the IPL for what we used to call tip and run?
Oh and the Big Bash cricket is about to start shortly here too.

All of these England squad changes has caused no end of bother to my England squad in my video cricket game. Replacing Trott was easy and gave me the chance to bring back a particular fave player of mine in Paul Collingwood. But now Swann has decided to retire and I was torn between bringing Monty Panesar in......or myself statted as a slow left arm/allrounder. Went for Monty.

Back
Top Bottom