Thayers Superhazel UK source?

Doesn't Witch Hazel contain Alcohol ? If it does you won't have much luck buying it and shipping it in, due to the ban on shipping products containing it.

Just checked.

Some Thayers do and some are Alcohol Free. So of course you should be ok with the Alcohol Free.

Witch Hazel doesn't contain alcohol. The Witch Hazel after shave does. There is a ban by Royal Mail on sending products with alcohol in outside of the UK. I'm not sure what the regulations in US are, however, I recently ordered and received some After Shave from US...

Read into that what you want.

Jon

jds said:
Witch Hazel doesn't contain alcohol. The Witch Hazel after shave does. There is a ban by Royal Mail on sending products with alcohol in outside of the UK. I'm not sure what the regulations in US are, however, I recently ordered and received some After Shave from US...

Jon

How recently Jon?

I'm waiting on a pack of EdT samples from the US and am starting to get a little concerned as people on Basenotes are reporting that some parcels have been seized by RM :icon_sad:

Thayer's contains alcohol (10%) except for the alcohol free versions of course, the AS contains 20%.

Never had any problem importing from these people, they usually have a discount postage code somewhere and half the price of UK sourced stuff.

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=Thayers+&x=0&y=0#none

Using coupon code UVA296 gives you $5 off so postage equates to $1 from US.

Just ordered 2 large bottles with discount code inc postage = just under $17.00.

dlegros said:
jds said:

Jon

How recently Jon?

I'm waiting on a pack of EdT samples from the US and am starting to get a little concerned as people on Basenotes are reporting that some parcels have been seized by RM :icon_sad:

It arrived two or three weeks ago. It got picked up by Parcel Force for VAT etc, but nothing more than that. There is general debate about the regulations around products containing alcohol from US. It seems to be hit or miss. That said I have never heard of anyone having anything stopped.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom