Thayer's Medicated Superhazel

2wh_super_bottle_MED.jpg

Well, having been a little unimpressed with Thayer's Aftershave, I was looking at the rest of their product line that had a little more alcohol content than usual and this was it. I've been using it as an aftershave splash the past couple of weeks and I am impressed, no hint of burn just a nice cooling effect from the peppermint and Eucalyptol, a touch medicinal with clove oil and just perfect for summer. The scent disappears fairly quickly but leaves your skin in good shape, the camphor, witch hazel and aloe vera really knock out any irritation and with a 355ml it's great value.
It maybe designed for irritations, burns and itches but that's what shaving does, the scent might be off putting to some, think of Bay Rum with peppermint. Apply to a wet/damp face to counter any slight stickiness or you could dilute a little.

If using aftershave is too harsh and balms too heavy this could be a good compromise.

I'll back this up. I've used Medicated Superhazel for every shave since my parcel arrived from iHerb last week and it's pretty great stuff.

I also have a bottle of the Aftershave version and the Original version too. I haven't tried the aftershave one and I think I have lost the Original one to SWMBO as she has been using it as a toner.

The ingredients in the Medicated Superhazel mask the "witch hazel" smell and all in all it works great. I was very surprised at the lack of sting from this product and the aloe vera in it leaves my skin feeling great.

antdad said:
355ml it's great value.

Need I say anymore?

Back
Top Bottom