Taylors Shave shop cream

iv just tried a sample of TOBS shave shop and its scent is very subtle but as the more you lather and apply it you get more and more hints of it. Very good performer great slickness and doesnt dissipate in between lathers. This is my first ever use of TOBS shave cream since starting this way of shaving. Alround good first impressions.

P.S i wish these higher end creams and etc from TOBS, would add more scent to there products.

iv just tried a sample of TOBS shave shop and its scent is very subtle but as the more you lather and apply it you get more and more hints of it. Very good performer great slickness and doesnt dissipate in between lathers. This is my first ever use of TOBS shave cream since starting this way of shaving. Alround good first impressions.

P.S i wish these higher end creams and etc from TOBS, would add more scent to there products.
There's not a TOBS cream that you won't like.

Usually decent scents from TOBS. Sandalwood is a strong one. Some of their scents are a bit synthetic smelling tho. Good stuff but some of our artisan soap makers are better value for money.

Yes i will agree there the scent on this one is very mild. Iv had a few cologne samples and love the sandlewood one and the victorian limes.

Back
Top Bottom