tassimo t4?

I had one. Found it very expensive to run and you are restricted to Kraft brands of coffee basically. Mine died after the the barcode scanner failed. Rang Bosch tech support who told me it was quite common with this model. Took it back and got a Senseo instead - despite its primitive workings (basically it uses tea bags with coffee in them) the coffee was much better and I was also able to get an adapter as well to use ground coffee. Pods where cheap bought from Holland in bulk though. After that died (someone got a little rough and snapped the handle) I got an Oster Prima Latte all in one which gives me the coffee I have always craved (despite me having very low expectations of an unheard of brand on clearance in curry's) and also foams milk brilliantly (makes the Tassimos attempt look like that powder cappuccino stuff u get in the supermarket). My conclusion - pod machines are convenient but you pay for it, and don't expect them to last either. Mind you I do miss the Milka hot chocolate from the tassimo.

Back
Top Bottom