tassimo t4?

have any of you guys got one?

id be interested what you guys make of it and does the coffee taste ok, managed to get one for £30 through a special discount costa were doing for members.

(only first 55k people got sent the code, luckily i just went for lunch when i got email)

tassimo_machine_t40_bk.jpg

I had the earlier tassimo and the coffee tastes fine. Not as good as proper brewed coffee but these machines are more about convenience to be honest, than taste (IMHO).

I gave it away when I switched to Nespresso, as there's a lot more variety of coffee available from them.

I've had the senseo machine too! But wasn't a huge fan of that.

Herbert1804 said:
I had the earlier tassimo and the coffee tastes fine. Not as good as proper brewed coffee but these machines are more about convenience to be honest, than taste (IMHO).

I gave it away when I switched to Nespresso, as there's a lot more variety of coffee available from them.

I've had the senseo machine too! But wasn't a huge fan of that.

its more of a stepping stone really, atm all i have access to at home is instant or caffetia

Wanderlust167 said:
Sorry to say that I had one but threw it away as I didn't particularly like the coffee and the refills are pretty pricey. It's still better than instant though! ;-)

Ours is gathering dust in the garage. SWMBO won't let me throw it away. Agree the pods are pricey, I like the stove top percolator instead.

Order your refills from the Tassimo webby Shanky. There's a lot more variety there than you'll ever find in the supermarkets. Just in case you didn't realise this.

Re: RE: tassimo t4?

Herbert1804 said:
Order your refills from the Tassimo webby Shanky. There's a lot more variety there than you'll ever find in the supermarkets. Just in case you didn't realise this.

thanks for that. i picked up some costa stuff from morrisons on way home from work.

ive got a £20 tassimo voucher to get coffee but i wanted to try it as soon as i got it.

what do you guys recomend there are a lot of different things to try

I recommend selling it on to someone else. I was given one as present. Coffee was horrid and expensive. I've had better instant from the cheap shops.

thrifty said:
I recommend selling it on to someone else. I was given one as present. Coffee was horrid and expensive. I've had better instant from the cheap shops.

did you not use the service disk?

if you dont run at least a litre of water through it with disk it tastes rank.

i will get rid eventually at get a gaggia classic though

Why oh why would you want one of these when you can get superb results from a simple caffetiere. Or go one better and invest in a gaggia system, real coffe will then be yours .
Oh and it'll be less expensive in the long run

Scotsman said:
Why oh why would you want one of these when you can get superb results from a simple caffetiere. Or go one better and invest in a gaggia system, real coffe will then be yours .

ill probably sell it once the £20 off first order is used up.

then ill probably get a gaggia or at least a grinder

Scotsman said:

Back
Top Bottom