Tabac

Hi all

Just had a shave using my Tabac shaving stick and followed it up with Tabac moisturisor

Used Proraso pre shave cream, then the Tabac

Absolutley love it , I have dry skin and these IMO are exeptional. They smell very nice indeed, (old school) and after use I have no irritation or sawness
After applying the moisterisor my skin feels "fed" if you know what I mean

The stick did not foam up as much as a soap or a cream but it was enough not to clogg up the blade which was very satisfying.

Impressed and highly recomended

It's a good smell, isn't it?

I love the shaving soap, and so does my Mrs. I also have the aftershave, EDC & EDT, the shower gel and a pump deodorant. They're all subtly different - the shower gel has a really strong top end scent and then disappears, ready for a pick me up deodorant spritz afterwards.

I have the shaving stick "on my list", so thanks for the vote of confidence. Moisturiser? I didn't know it existed - time for a google. Cheers!

Not a massive fan of the smell (lid always stays off the bowl and stick shaving soaps to lessen it and bring out the florals) ut in every other respect it truly is superb.

pjgh said:
It's a good smell, isn't it?

I love the shaving soap, and so does my Mrs. I also have the aftershave, EDC & EDT, the shower gel and a pump deodorant. They're all subtly different - the shower gel has a really strong top end scent and then disappears, ready for a pick me up deodorant spritz afterwards.

I have the shaving stick "on my list", so thanks for the vote of confidence. Moisturiser? I didn't know it existed - time for a google. Cheers!

Sorry, It's Tabac aftershave balm but it's as thick as a moisterisor.it's on fleabay
The stick and the balm make a really nice combo with regards to the scent
, my skin feels great. I shaved a couple of hours ago and the scent is still going strong.

Love Tabac. Smells proper manly. No girly, poncey fanny smells in this one.

Got the stick and a/s. Need to get the cologne too.

The wife isn't too ken on it though.

Is there an appreciable difference in either the quality or the lather between the soap stick or puck? I've just started using the soap stick and very impressed. Wondered if there is any difference.

Glen_Lee said:
Is there an appreciable difference in either the quality or the lather between the soap stick or puck? I've just started using the soap stick and very impressed. Wondered if there is any difference.

None whatsoever. One is a stick, the other is a cake/puck. You lather them differently. That's all.

Best place for the full Tabac range is www.allbeauty.com formerly Cheapsmells. Have loved Tabac since I was a boy, when my mum bought me some back in the 70's !

I do like the Tabac scent but I wish more options were available from Mäurer & Wirtz; Sandalwood, bay rum, rose, coconut, citrus...

...obvioulsy with the same original performance

Back
Top Bottom