Tabac and Proraso

i Normally use my GFT Coconut Cream or a TOBS or a Sienna as my regular "Paint" of choice.

dug out my Old formula Proraso as i found 6 tubs for 50p each at a car boot last year
and gave it a good whipping, i forgot how much cool creamy lather this stuff can produce, i used it with one of Peters old NF Prototypes and wham......mountains of lather just exploded.

also have been giving the Tabac a good going over in the last few days with all the talk on here of the scent, again, a solid performer, lots and lots of thick protective lather.

just remember to dig out your old soaps and creams every once in a while, as you can forget how good they are............

:icon_razz:

gave it a good whipping,

Stop posting like this Steve, or I fear that lather may not be all which explodes !!!
Save all this stuff for your "entry by invitation only" sellotape blog.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

JohnnyO said:
gave it a good whipping,

Stop posting like this Steve, or I fear that lather may not be all which explodes !!!
Save all this stuff for your "entry by invitation only" sellotape blog.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

I always have the VIP Invite saved for you John, you frisky dog you !!!

I love my Proraso green tub like a brother. It lathers like a champ, feels great, smells great and helps with irritation. Definitely one to keep in my rotation permanently. I've not tried Tabac yet but it's on my ever-growing to-do list.

Unfortunately my face doesn't get on well with the Proraso's eucalyptus and/or menthol content. But give me Tabac any day of the week!!! And I don't mind the scent either - thick, creamy, meringue-like lather. Almost good enough to eat!

Back
Top Bottom