Synthetic suggestions

Looking to add a decent synthetic brush to my Christmas list this year.

The only synthetic I own so far is a 22mm Kent Infinity Silvertex, which I'm not impressed with.

Looking for something a bit bigger (standard size, which I'm guessing -- I'm not much of a brush man -- is 26+mm), although happy to get a monster too and more natural (or a least a little softer).

Not looking to spend a fortune, so say upper limit of £40.

What are your thoughts?

Looking to add a decent synthetic brush to my Christmas list this year.

The only synthetic I own so far is a 22mm Kent Infinity Silvertex, which I'm not impressed with.

Looking for something a bit bigger (standard size, which I'm guessing -- I'm not much of a brush man -- is 26+mm), although happy to get a monster too and more natural (or a least a little softer).

Not looking to spend a fortune, so say upper limit of £40.

What are your thoughts?
Choose a Plissoft hands down best synth i've tried or owned. You'll get plenty that will sing about others but trust me and for the money your looking to spend you can grab 2 different ones

Greetings

I have a couple of Muhles and they are really well made and do have a very nice knot but I prefer the Plissoft knots, the RazoRock brushes using these knots are IMHO superb and now there are available several different knot sizes and handle shapes so it would be easy to find something you like. I personally find the 24mm knot in these brushes an ideal size.

Regards
Dick.

Choose a Plissoft hands down best synth i've tried or owned. You'll get plenty that will sing about others but trust me and for the money your looking to spend you can grab 2 different ones

+1 on that recommendation. As an exclusive user of synthetic brushes, can't beat the 24mm Plissoft brush and very reasonably priced IMHO. The muhle silvertip fibre brushes and Simpsons synthetics are also very good.

Back
Top Bottom