Swedish Super Steel

Update. Message received from the idiots at Royal Fail(sic)

If your item has not been delivered within this timescale, in order to investigate this matter, we recommend you contact the senders and ask them to provide their own postal administration with the posting details. We have a Universal Postal Agreement with all our international partners, which means all enquiries and claims relating to international mail must be initiated by the senders in the country of origin. Please see the Universal Postal Union's website at www.upu.int for further details regarding this.

And my reply to this bollocks:

And why would I need to contact the senders, exactly ? The goods are at Heathrow & the last time I checked, Heathrow wasn't in Russia. Maybe i'm mistaken but i'm pretty sure that the reason for non-delivery was because of a failure within Royal Mail.

You couldn't make it up !

When it happened to me for some blades it was held up at Customs - once it cleared Customs and the inexplicable delay then Royal Mail (who are a separate entity from Customs) had it to me next day.

In fact I've just had a look at tracking on them and they actually spent 20 days with Customs! There does seem to be a big gap sometimes between Russia Post dropping it off with Customs and then Customs releasing it to Royal Mail for delivery.

Further update from the idiots.

Thank you for your further cotnact with Royal Mail.

Regardless of where or when the item encountered its issues, the procedure remains the same for reporting the loss; the sender makes a claim with their postal provider and any investigations begin with them.

I hope you find this information useful and if we can help again, please do not hesitate to contact us.

My reply:

Your customer service is useless beyond belief ! The Russian postal service have been wonderful & efficient, getting my package from the outskirts of Moscow to Heathrow in 6 days. YOU have sodded things up & yet you expect me to contact the seller in Moscow and expect him to sort out YOUR incompetence ! My goods are at Heathrow which is YOUR jurisdiction, not Russias. What exactly do you expect the seller to say, other than the Royal mail are holding up/lost your package ? This is blatantly complete bullshit on your part, despite your protestations to the contrary. Why do you have such ridiculous practices in place ? What idiot made these ridiculous rules up ? Can you not see that it is YOUR fault/problem.

Must be one of a select few that don't like these blades. Thought they were OK but find they tug very badly and none too sharp. YMMV as the saying goes in this game!

GSB, Polsilver SI, Feather and even 7 O'Clock Yellow are far better for me and my tough stubble.

Back
Top Bottom